Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Senior Design Project Worked!

Our friend Kayla made Tori cupcakes for her birthday!
Tori is stylish.
For those of you who have been following our post over the last 9 months will know that since the beginning of last semester, I have been working on a project. Since this project state quite frankly that you can or cannot graduate, it's kind of a big deal! But after a long hard battle, my group and I came through and got the win! So now I can graduate, so I can get a job, so I can afford a place to live and food to eat, and so Tori and I are ready for our next chapter in life!


We had a little party to celebrate the end of senior design, with bunny pizza (and cake)! Tori's parents came over to my parent's house and it was great! It is so nice that our families can get together with no awkwardness or tension and that we can just sit around telling stories and joking with one another. Truly, we are blessed!



In preparation for that next chapter, over the weekend Tori was able to get some stuff done! She had another fitting and picked out chairs for the ceremony! We also went to some mattress places to see what we are interested in! We really think a good night's sleep is important!

Brooke made Tori a "Special" salad...

This week so far, we have been pretty relaxed. I took Tori out for her Birthday! Even though it was last week, I had so much school going on that I had to postpone surprising her until tonight! We grabbed some tacos and went to see the Croods, which was a really cute movie! So success!!

Now that the semester is almost over, the wedding is feeling closer and closer and anticipation is growing. We are so excited and trying to enjoy every minute of it! I hope you are all having a great week! We will check back in next week!

We also participated in TOMS One Day Without Shoes!
The theme for this week must be feet, seeing as we have three pictures of feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment