Tuesday, April 30, 2013

OMGoodnes... It's May!!!


IT'S FINALLY HERE! Crazzzy to think that in 25 days we are getting married! We are so very excited! This Saturday, it's three weeks away! Also, we both finished school this week! And I graduate this Thursday... weird! Then it's all hands on deck for wrapping up wedding stuff and preparations for life after marriage! So anyways, now I guess I will tell you all about our week! 



So first off, shout out of congratulations to my buddy Lucas, who got married this past weekend! He has been a classmate, a friend, and soon a coworker as we both head to Harris! We wish him and his wife, Hannah, all the best!

In other news, Tori and I have already made new friends in Melbourne/Palm Bay! So this past Friday, after Tori finished her finals, we headed to Palm Bay to have dinner and socialize with our new friends, Rett and Becca! We grilled out and played a couple rounds of Catch Phrase!


As I mentioned in the first paragraph, Tori and I were able to successfully complete our semester! My graduation ceremony is on Thursday and I'm excited to do that and make my family proud! Second Ramirez to get a Bachelor's Degree! Woohoo! Tori ended strong, and might even have received straight A's this semester! So proud of her! Also, there were elephants on campus! o.O


I hope you all have a great week and we will give you another update next week! With the wedding approaching and school out of the way, the blog will probably take a turn more towards that direction! Get excited cause we are! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment