Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Getting Close!


Not only are we so close to the ending of school, but just the other day we passed the 50 days mark until we get married. Wow. Our week was fairly normal, lots of school work, small groups (below us the picture of the study we're doing, it's really good!!) and constantly running around. Haha. We did eat at one of our favorites this week: Hawaiian Grindz. So unhealthy, I know. Haha.




Friday, Daniel and I helped out with an event called Operation 1:27. It was an art auction to raise money for victims of human trafficking. It went really well! My friend Kayla put the whole thing and did an amazing job! I added some pictures if the art I made and a clip from the song Daniel and I performed. Not our best performance. Haha.







Saturday was mostly schoolwork until Maggie came to Orlando! She stayed the night after we walked around Waterford! It was SO nice to spend time with her! Sunday was my birthday, we went to church and Daniel's grandparent's after! It was nice to see all of Daniel's family! They had cake and ice cream for me. :) Brooke and Gabby also drove to Orlando, so I had all 5 bridesmaids here for my birthday!


We ended up going to CityWalk and it was fun, we just walked around and then ate Moe's! After, Daniel and I attempted to watch Lincoln, but we were way to exhausted! Haha. Well, that's pretty much it! Daniel's boards came in yesterday, so he was pretty excited! He's so cute! His presentation is this Friday! He's almost done! Pray for him, he's got so much to do! But he's doing so good. I'm so so proud. Ocala this weekend! Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment