Monday, January 14, 2013

WOW.



Seriously, what a fantastic weekend! Our Friday started off with normal morning stuff... Daniel had class while my roommate and I went to a Pilates class! Which was great! When I got back to the apartment, I finished some schoolwork and started to get ready for the circus!! It was soooo much fun! We had a blast! We also got a little Bruster's beforehand! Yum.

I'm surprised we didn't take anymore pictures this past weekend... But that's ok! Saturday had to be one of the most spontaneous days for us! After sleeping in after a late night (for us at least, haha) we met up with my cousins, Jordan and Caleb for breakfast and then walked around Waterford for a bit. Which included Barnes and Noble to look at some bridal magazines, of course. After going back to my apartment to rest for a bit, we went to Winter Park to an electronics surplus store to try and find a part for Daniel's senior project and then got some awesome barbecue at Four Rivers! Also, yum. We then met up with Daniel's uncle where he works doing some really cool painting stuffs for theme parks and then to his house for some coffee, chocolate, talking and laughter. We finished off our spontaneity with a stroll around the Florida Mall! Haha.

Sunday, Daniel and I went to church and then met up with some people where they ate lunch to hang for a bit. We then relaxed around my apartment and watched a movie! Afterwards, we got ready and met up with the Evans at Panera for our first premarital counseling! Which went really well!! We finished off the night with Les Mis!

That was pretty much our fun-filled weekend! Also, my bridal shower invites came in! Yay!





Here are some pictures and videos from the circus!!












No comments:

Post a Comment