Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One-Hundred-and-Twenty-One-Days!

I cannot believe that in 121+7 days I will have a wife that I adore and a tan line that displays our commitment on my left ring finger; as we will be returning from a tropical getaway in the sun. As the day steadily approaches I am happy with the level of the excitement, anticipation, and lack of nerves concerning post marriage life. I have decided that this lack of nerves is a good sign though! Premarital counselling has started, me and my best man have initiated the hunt for wedding day attire, and Tori and I are beginning to pay attention to the details of the wedding day ceremony and reception. Because the large hurtles have been leaped, all efforts "wedding" can be focused on the details.

Our semester at school is off to a decent start. The stress and strain of the up-and-coming semester is still on the horizon and hasn't quite made its way to our immediate attention. We are not waiting blindly though; trying not to procrastinate by spending time now that will make the near future a bit easier.

I hope everyone is having a great January! God bless!

Also, we played basketball the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment