Friday, December 14, 2012

December 13th: Family

Hi everyone! Yesterday, we had breakfast at Daniels and watched The Beauty and the Beast Christmas movie! After we went back to my house to relax, eat lunch watch another movie and make wedding crafts! I made a couple of props for our photo booth! Hooray!

After relaxing all day we went to get our Crossfit on with my mom! It was fun! And we're definitely feeling sore this morning! We picked up some Sonny's on the way home and it was so good! Haha. We finished off the night by watching some HGTV. We've been doing a lot of that lately. Definitely has given us good ideas for our future home!! It's been so nice relaxing lately! Also, my mom bought me some peppermint kisses. Which is great, because they're one of my favorites! Have a good day everyone!

The pictures are us after crossfit, Sonny's and peppermint kisses, and our family's Christmas card this year, since the photo of the day is family!





No comments:

Post a Comment