Tuesday, December 18, 2012

THE Dress! And Presents!



Yesterday was such a wonderful day! I had the privilege of going to Orlando with my mother, maid of honor and two of my bridesmaids to try on my dress for the very first time! However, there was a little bit of confusion with the appointment, so it wasn't really a fitting.... More like a try-on. Hahaha. But hey, it was still so nice to put on MY dress for the very first time! How incredible! I'm soooo excited! 

After, the try-on we went out to lunch to Panera and then walked around Lake Eola in downtown Orlando. It was such a beautiful and dun day! And yes, that's adorable Brooke falling asleep on the way home. Hahaha. Also, Maggie did a great job parallel parking... She's a pro. (Pictured below)


When we got back, Maggie and I did a little Christmas shopping and craft shopping! I got more crafts for the wedding! Yay! I also got Daniel's gift, which is convenient for yesterday's picture of the day! The picture below is his present as well as another present for someone, but I cannot say who. (My family drew names this year for Christmas!)




No comments:

Post a Comment