Thursday, May 31, 2012

Updates, updates, updates!


So, I'm sure some of you are waiting for some actual updates! Well, we hope. Haha. We are still SUPER excited! It has been difficult trying to study for tests and managing my online class when all I can think about is the wedding. It shouldn't come to a surprise that I'd much rather spend the day on Pinterest or The Knot. Daniel and I spent over an hour (wish it could've been more, haha) yesterday at Barnes n' Noble looking at wedding magazines. I made a little notebook titled "Best Day Ever!!" with notes and ideas all over the place. We're looking at late May of 2013! (May 25th would be ideal, since that's the day he proposed) And for colors: yellow and gray (in case you haven't seen my Pinterest, haha) As far as location goes, that will just have to wait until we are back in Ocala. We are looking for an outside venue and have been told about Shalom Park and Golden Ocala. If anyone has any other ideas, please let us know! You can Facebook us, email us, or comment here. Hahaha. We wanted a smallish wedding, but with two large families and so many friends, this is looking more and more like a challenge. Both my mom and Daniel's mom are making guest lists for our families, while Daniel and I are making one for our friends. I started the list and it's constantly growing! There's just so many people that we would love to be there, but as the list grows, so does the cost! AH! Hahaha. As far as other plans go, Daniel and I were looking at honeymoon cruises for fun tonight. Hoping for a little Caribbean week long getaway! ;) Also, we finished reading Proverbs today! Which was super nice! I loved ending on Chapter 31, talking about a wife of noble character. I am so excited to be one step closer to becoming a WIFE, and to the man of my dreams! Well, I think that's all for now!


Hope you all are having a splendid week! God bless! :D


"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment