Monday, May 28, 2012

Tori and I


Isn't she beautiful?! I remember the first time I saw her when I knew she was the one. Flashback: It was the night after my cousin, David's, play. He and I went to Steak and Shake, as we always did, and in came the most beautiful girl I had ever met. It was after her homecoming dance so she was dressed in a formal dress and her smile lit up the room. We had met before, heck I even already liked her, but for whatever reason, tonight felt so much different. We later decided that this change of heart was no more than a simple fact; the timing was right. One month later we were dating, one year and seven months after that and we were engaged. Now, just three days later, we have decided to start a blog about, us. This blog is for anyone and everyone who is interested in being updated on our lives. Be it family, friends, coworkers, or classmates, this blog is for you. There is a large gap and many missing pieces in the above story between the day we met and the day she said yes, as there are between now and the day we say I do. We look forward to the journey ahead, and appreciate all the support on the way. Now we begin the first phase, planning the wedding! What is step one? Location.

1 comment:

  1. YES! To answer your first question!! Inside and out!! I LOVE how she loves and cares for you!! Remember when you were little and we prayed for her? Remember me telling you to pray for your future wife? I'll never forget when you were four and I said lets pray for your future wife and you said "Yuck! I'm not gonna to get married!". Soooooooooo glad you changed your mind!! Haha

    ReplyDelete