Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blessed!

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderful week/weekend so far! For me, sitting in our living room, looking at all these "things" that we have, I've realized that I have a lot to be thankful for. For our back porch with it's modest size and simple view. For our furniture, decor and the ability and time to sit back and enjoy it all. For food always on the table, good health, and date nights to explore the city. For a bed to sleep on, and a roof over our heads. For a job that I love in a wonderful city living with my beautiful, smart, and godly wife. For time together; living, laughing, and loving. For two wonderful families we have grown with and a new church family to grow in. For a God who has been faithful, loving, and has blessed us with all these things that we have to be thankful for. Obviously there are so many more things that could be listed, but I hope that the point is across that we are so humbled and thankful for a God that cares and blesses those who seek after him!

Last Saturday, Tori and I witnessed the union of Stephen and Amanda Hill. It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful celebration. They have been together since Steven and I were seniors in high school, and it's so great to have seen them grow together for the last 6 years.


We were able to get some pillows to add some color in our living room and were very happy with the result!


Also, we witnessed some amazing God power! Probably the worst lightning storm I have ever seen! I was driving home from work Thursday afternoon and off in the distance I see the largest, most vivid lighting bolts I've ever seen, and they all seemed to be striking right next to our apartment, where Tori was! The closer I got the more affirmation I received that the strikes were right next to the apartment! Once I parked the car, the thunder was audible at the same moment the lightning was visible! We survived so all is well, but it was pretty amazing and scary!


Last thing to talk about, is we've been getting a lot of starbuck's giftcards lately, which has translated to a lot of starbucks breakfast dates! Which are always great! :)


Well, we hope that you have a great week! Take time to realize how blessed you all are! Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment