Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Break and Bridal Shower!



So, I know a bridal shower isn't the typical picture that comes to mind when thinking about spring break, but that was the big event that was in our minds! All week Tori and I were making preparations for the wedding and anticipating the bridal shower all at the same time. We had a lot of time over spring break to get wedding things done! We did crafts, we finished getting invitations ready to send out, we printed things, we printed more things, I ordered a lot of my outfit for the wedding, and Tori had her first real fitting, which went well so I've heard ;) .  Oh, we also had a meeting with Pam, our wedding coordinator, to go over some of the details! It's starting to feel really really close now! Sooooo excited!!

As for the bridal shower, Tori really had a good time! If you are reading this and there are no pictures, come back in the morning! Tori's mom and Tori's maid of honor, Maggie,  did a wonderful job getting everything set up! Of course they did have some help in the end from Brooke, Gabby, Kristina, and Sophia, the bridesmaids, and Tori, the bride to be! All I really know about the shower was that there was a lot of love shot our way! We received so many wonderful gifts and we loved every single one of them!

So that was our amazing week! I hope you enjoyed reading and about it! Have a great week and we will talk to you next Tuesday! God bless!
My beautiful mother!

My beautiful sister-in-love

The beautiful mother-in-love-to-be!
One of my flower girls!


Blessed beyond words!
The moms, the bridesmaids and a flower girl! ;)



Love these girls!
THE best and most beautiful maid of honor, ladies and gentlemen: Maggie Priest.


Some awesome decorations:


No comments:

Post a Comment