Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blog MAKEOVER. Love Knows No Boundaries.



Hey Everyone, you may have noticed the blog is a little different! It needed a makeover. So, now: new look, new name. The blog is now titled "Love Knows No Boundaries." This actually came directly from our wedding invitations. We've been wanting to name the blog for quite some time now... And when the idea came across from our invitations, we knew it would be great for so many reasons. Not only does God's love know no boundaries, but I like to think that way about our love too. Both are so special. Another reason why we chose it has to do with the fact that we are so passionate about traveling. This blog will certainly include our adventures and travels across the world, knowing no boundaries. Cool. ;)

I'm sorry it's been too long since a post, but now you can expect a post every Tuesday!! We've designated that as our official post day, so you can know what and when to expect.

Here are some updates:

  • The new, perfect and beautiful invitations arrived! (pictured above) Hooray! Time to get them out! 
  • It's spring break! So we're taking this opportunity to really get some wedding things done!
  • I had my first fitting last Friday and it was a disaster! Long story short: The ladies spoke little English and did NOT know what they were doing. I was so nervous, sweaty and uncomfortable. Luckily, my mom and I managed the guts to take my dress and hit the road. Hahaha. I ended up setting up an appointment with the lady who has done all my prom dresses and I feel so much more at peace now! So, my new first dress fitting is Saturday!
  • My bridal shower is Saturday, which is also very exciting!!
  • Daniel's mom is now also making the flower girl dresses! YES.
Now, I'm gonna hand it over to Daniel to tell you about these pictures, as well as a couple more things!

Sooooo, hi, this is Daniel now and I am going to share something pretty amazing! Tori and I will officially be living in Viera, Florida because I am officially getting a job offer from a company located there! I had an interview this past Friday and it went really well. After a long and exciting interview the hiring manager said that I would be getting a job offer from human resources soon! :) So now we know where we will be living and what an amazing blessing that is! To celebrate the morning after, Tori and I went to get breakfast and Boston Coffee House, which is one of our favorites! After devouring our meal and coffee, we broke out into a hardcore homework session before going to the UCF basketball game! Go Knights! 





No comments:

Post a Comment