Friday, June 28, 2013

A Set of Stories!

So for this week, I decided to simply write a couple stories from our week! We have a couple good ones! :)

Well, the first one is about our new washer and dryer! They are very pretty, but while I was at work, Tori sent me this video, showing me how talented they are. Every time our clothes are done washing, or drying, this happens!


So, there's pretty much nothing that compares to the excitement of getting a wife... but I still am pretty excited about my new iPhone! Target had like 25 good deals going on at once! Making this seemingly expensive purchase a steal! And when I opened the box, I remembered I would have a sticker, so now I started my family tree of apples on the back window! :)



HAHA! This was a funny moment! Tori and I went to the bank today so that she could change her name at the bank... So we're sitting there, ya know... doing paper work and going through the process. When out of no where the lady helping us goes to pick up the phone and gasps! Tori and I look at her and ask if she's okay because she's frozen. She says "do you guys not see it?!" And so, we looked closely next to the phone, and yes, yes we did see the frog! When she had reached for and picked up the phone, it had jumped out from behind it. But after I took care of it and got it outside, things returned to normal! Haha.


Uh oh... Tori found the shoes I was trying to hide in the back of the closet! She sent me this while I was at work!


Not a story here, just my degree in its frame! It's so pretty, thanks mom and dad!


This was Tori getting ready for church this past Sunday, she's cute! Please be praying for us as we go back to a church this Sunday we previously went to, it could be the one! :)


Hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment